Isekai: That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime

I don't really have much experience with Isekai as a genre, but after thinking about it for a bit I realized that the very first anime I watched, Bleach, could also be considered Isekai, as well as many others I had never considered anything other than Shonen. Bakugan is an Isekai, that's what I've decided.

Anyway, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime is a manga about a man who dies and gets reincarnated as a slime, duh. I'd never heard of this series before reading it but it was definitely an interesting one. I'm a huge fan of fantasy related stories so I had a lot of fun with it and actually managed to make it a few chapters in. I think right away this manga grabs your attention with just how weird of a premise it has, the entire time I was reading it I was just dying to see how ridiculously overpowered this slime could become.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Junji Ito

Gekiga

Silver Spoon